Title: Molly Lee
Author: Andrew Joyce
Publication Date: March, 29, 2015
Purchase Links: Amazon ~Goodreads ~ B&N ~ iTunes ~Kobo
- Watching the sun come up out of the ocean. There is nothing more beautiful than a sunrise, except maybe a sunset
- A puppy frolicking about
- Writing stories
- Seeing someone do a selfless act of kindness
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- Grilled hamburgers with everything on ’em
- My dog, Danny
- Coming into home port after a month at sea
- A youngster’s laugh
- All of God’s creation (except maybe mosquitoes)
- Hot dogs
- Finding chicken bones on the street.
- Sniffing where another dog has gone before.
- Wait . . . let’s go back to #3. You humans are so proud of yourselves for coming up with Facebook. Well, I gotta tell you, we dogs had our own Facebook while you guys were still living in caves. What do you think we’re doing when we sniff one of our fellow canine’s pee? I’ll tell you . . . we’re reading their post and when we are done, we either “like” it (a quick tinkle) or “comment” on it (a more pronounced stream).
- I see we’re out of time, so we’ll have to continue this later. And besides, I’ve got to con Andrew out of a few licks from his Popsicle.